Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tomorrow

Don't know why, but lately I've had the urge to get on here  when I should be going to bed. I have nothing particularly meaningful to share... just to-do's for myself for the coming day. Writing them down seems to help me hold myself accountable; writing them here, all the more so... something about declaring my intentions "publicly" makes me stick to them a little better. (I use quotations because "publicly" probably only means a few other eyes will ever read them) :)

Anyway, on tomorrow's agenda:
- lunch with a new friend
- starting a new book
- watering my freshly planted herbs (yay!)
and, since I have the day off from work, because it is long overdue, and for numerous other more obvious reasons,
- figuring out my life... or the next 5 years of it anyway.

This should be exciting... I hope.

If you pray, please ask God to send me some help in accomplishing that last one. Lord knows I need it, but still, ask him just the same.
Thanks.

Buenas noches a todos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment