2. I'm too tired to sleep. Is that even possible?
3. When I'm tired and can't sleep, of course I (unconsciously) end up stalking people via facebook. Tonight I stumbled onto a girl's blog... we have mutual friends but don't know each other... and yet, I found myself intrigued and impressed by the way she just expressed herself. Something about the her writing style, I could just tell, even without knowing her, that she was speaking her mind, being herself and not really worrying about whatever people might think of her. And she was delightfully quirky. Funny how even (almost) a complete stranger can inspire you so.
4. I'm realizing a long unnoticed addiction to chips and salsa. They are staples in my kitchen... I will buy them even when they're are not on sale.
5. I really wish Smoothie King was not so expensive so I could get one every morning for breakfast.
6. I really wish Smoothie King was open right now.
7. I just got distracted from this for about 10 minutes and sent a message via facebook about canceling lunch with a friend :( I'm sad about having to cancel. I also wonder why I unconsciously try to multitask all the time. Why not just finish something and then move on to the next thing? I swear, my memory and attention span can be almost nonexistent at times.
8. Today, I found out that most stores only carry black, grey, and white leggings-- if they even carry any at all. Where did all the colors go? On a slightly different note, I'm intrigued by the newest trend... jeggeans (I believe... as in jeans+leggings) Not gonna lie: I'd buy a pair.
9. One of my roommates will be up and leaving the apartment in about 3 hours.
10. I should go to bed.