I know, I know... this process is not that easy for anyone... even those people whom I (only kind of) envy that have always known what they wanted to be they grew up. Everyone has to find their way... but oh, how much easier it would be if I knew which way I was going.
Anyway, right now the ideas bouncing around inside my head are:
- teacher (always been on the radar... but is something I'd like to become once I retire from some other mystery job)
- economic development (MEDEG program I mentioned in a previous post)
- international spy á la Alias or Covert Affairs ... because that's realistic... but hey, I'd learn how to kick some butt, pick up some more languages, and travel the world... but then again, I want to "settle down" someday... hmm...
- artist... my job is to create!!! (in spurts anyway)
- professional student... of the world...
Yeah... like I said, working on it. :)
Post to come: my most recent weekend in Santander!